Luna & Wolf Yoga studio based in Devon
Beautiful surrounding fields and scenic views
£2995 for your full course, this can be paid in instalments to suit you
£500 deposit required when booking, to book or find out more send a request below
Airbnb in a beautiful farmhouse just a stones throw away
We don't just teach you YOGA!
All our courses are tailored around the individual, we understand that everyone learns in different ways.
We take into consideration some of you are practical learners and some of you love to dive head first into a book.
With our course versatility we will make sure the process is easy for you to learn and implement your way.
Our head of Yoga Gem will work with you through every step insuring you feel confident and ready to take on the world as a NEW YOGA TEACHER.
OUR LATETS REVIEWS
30hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Yin is becoming increasingly popular in the yoga world. We are currently over-dominant in Yang (dynamic/strong) asana practice and practitioners are beginning to realise the need for its complementary Yin (restorative/gentle) practice with all the benefits it has to offer.
The Gem Yoga Yin training course will cover the breakdown of Yin asanas, how to plan Yin classes, anatomy, understanding of fascia and its relationship to the Chinese medicine meridian system.
- Deepen your own personal asana practice
- History of Yin yoga
- Learn the fundamental Yin postures, modifications and their contra-indications
- The use of props to maximise comfort and relaxation of muscles and facia
- Planning and teaching a variety of Yin flows
- Understanding the body’s facia
- Myofascial release techniques
- Introduction to the Chinese meridian system
- How to lesson plan a Yin yoga class focusing on different meridians
- Restorative poses, breathing, mindfulness and relaxation
- Stress and the nervous system
- Shoulder and hip anatomy
- The body’s energetical chakra system and its relationship to our physical, emotional and mental bodies
- Guidance for Yin practice and teaching
200HR yoga teacher training or equivalent L3 YMCA awards fitness qualification – yoga
*If you are not a yoga teacher, but still want to come along for the experience, you can. However, you will not receive a certificate.
Thursday – 9am – 4.30pm
Friday – 9am – 4.30pm
Saturday – 9am – 4.30pm
Sunday – 9am – 4.30pm
About your tutor:
Gemma Williams has been teaching yoga since 2008. She has travelled extensively to learn from different yoga backgrounds. She is registered with the Yoga Alliance, is an experienced advanced teacher (E-RYT 500) and a Yoga Alliance continuing education provider (YACEP). Gemma’s approach to teaching is fun, compassionate and inspiring. She will guide and support you through your individual yoga journey and take you deeper into the practice.
Assistant tutor Sam Goddard:
Sam is a dedicated yogi and has been practicing yoga since 2006. Sam is trained in hot yoga, vinyasa, aerial yoga and yin yoga. Sam strongly believes yoga is for everybody and is truly grateful to teach these different styles of yoga and help others get the benefit of yoga and change their lives for the better. Sam is a very knowledgeable yogi and has taught and practiced extensively for years.
Certification and Accreditation:
- Yoga Alliance registered teachers will receive 30 CPD hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Yoga Alliance registered certificate from Gem Yoga
There is a lovely air bnb across the field. £40/night for a double room to yourself. £30/night sharing a room with one other person. We can help you book this.
- 30hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training£495£4950£0